Monday, September 28, 2009

I know, I know...


...I have been busy...REALLY busy. I have not had much time to blog lately and hopefully in the next few postings you will be able to see why. The start of my Fall has been happily busy with lots of weddings and other events. Living here in one of the most beautiful places, I can see why people would want to marry here...the weather has been phenomonal, so many lovely venues, and the most fabulous backdrops courtesy of Mother Nature. So, with that said...let me finish up the summer weddings.

This next cake was a blast...you all know how I love surprises. Groom's cakes are usually sculpted or carved or pay homage to the grooms hobbies or interests. When Dickie Morris from the always amazing Easton Events crew contacted me for a VT lunchpail cake and a hardhat, I knew we were in for some fun. I love the amazing pictures that Will Kerner, of Will Kerner Photography, captured! These pictures say it all...check out the surprised look on the groom's face! Note the red velvet cake with alternating chocolate and vanilla buttercream...what a striking combination!



0 comments: